Thanks for visiting! I live in Wellington New Zealand and work in the eLearning industry within The Blair Learning Project.
I like writing, and this personal website serves as the vessel for it all:
- Tramping: That’s kiwi for ‘hike’ – I document the tramps I go on to help others plan and learn from my experiences. I find it so useful myself and enjoy contributing to the community. If you find a tramping post helpful, comment and let me know – it’s nice to hear and makes it all worthwhile.
- Biking: Same deal as tramping; currently (Nov ’18) this is to house my Tour Aotearoa efforts. I mean to make it into a book, so it’s less technical and more experiential.
- Travel: A picture says a thousand words, but I find most say nothing at all. So much is lost on a trip; I like to write it down so I can get a kick out of my history once I have dementia.
- eLearning: I have intentions to keep a professional blog on work things, but you know how it is. Visit blairlearning.com if you’re interested in ‘work me’.
- Tech: the repository of my little ‘knowledge nuggets’™ – bits of code or tech learning I’ve found useful in my work over the years. It has a two-fold purpose – help me, and help any other poor sap who may find their way here via desperate Google searching.
If you’d like to get in touch, try emailing email@example.com.
Have a good time poking about!